1. After two hours remove the plastic wrap.
2. Wash tattoo with cool water, soap & just your
hand in a circular motion for five minutes.
3. Rinse with cool water. (It's good to wash it
every 15 minutes after the two hours for 1 hour).
4. Pat dry with a clean paper towel & let air
dry for 10 minutes.
5. Apply a very thin layer of Bacitracin ointment
over the tattoo, rub it into the tattoo & wipe all
the excess ointment off. Too thick of ointment may
soak out the ink! (Apply Bacitracin for 7-10 days)
6. Wash the tattoo once again before bed, using
steps above. Then after wiping excess ointment off
cover with plastic wrap & tape it around the tattoo
so that it is sealed up.
(This will allow the blood not to dry)
7. Remove plastic wrap in the morning, wash, rinse,
pat, let air dry, apply thin layer of Bacitracin.
Wash tattoo only on first day and next morning, after
this just wash as you wash yourself.
Always wash your hands before you care for your tattoo.
A tattoo is something you need to pay close attention
to. It's your skin and your investment. It can look
fresh and clean after it heals or it can scar if not
properly cared for. We've done our work, how you want
your new tattoo to look is determined by your care!
DO NOT SOAK A NEW TATTOO IN TUBS, HOT TUBS, OR SUBJECT
IT TO CHLORINE UNTIL HEALED!
Avoid excessive sunlight & Use sunscreen after it has healed.
(Burns damage tattoos)
Do not use sunscreen while your fresh tattoo is healing.
Do not rub, scratch, or pick a tattoo when it is healing.
(Touch-ups expire after 6 months
ENJOY YOUR NEW TATTOO!!!